[International Shipping] Ready-to-Ship Single-use Sanitary Mask 3-Layer STOP VIRUS
Single-use three-layer sanitary masks READY TO SHIP.
We ship to all international destinations.
Wearing a face mask can protect you from transmitting the virus from your hands to your mouth.
Also provides protection from splash droplets if an infected person sneezes or coughs around you.
--This is not a surgical face mask and not approved to be used in medical setting. This is only for sanitary purpose.---
“Face masks can help protect against many respiratory infections that are spread through the droplet route, and that includes coronavirus and the flu,” says infectious disease expert Amesh A. Adalja, M.D., senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security.
To minimize your exposure to a respiratory illness, also take these precautions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if you are in a pinch.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wear a mask if you have to go out.
- Press elevator buttons with a glove or napkin
To avoid spreading a respiratory illness, be sure to do the following:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
If COVID-19 cases are confirmed in your area, follow these practical tips on how to prepare for a coronavirus outbreak.